The time has come . . .
Ok - I've said it. It's out there in writing. As of May 21, 2012, I am flimsy-paper-card-carrying-member of Weight Watchers! And you know what? So far, I LOVE IT! That may be the nerdy, techie girl in me speaking, but the electronic tracking got me. Sucked me in and is keeping me there. Is that all it took? Had I only known sooner. Will it last?
I hope so! Come with me and see!
UPDATE: March 17, 2013: 43 weeks, and I made my goal! Weight loss at goal, 61.6 pounds - 29.2%!
UPDATE: April 28, 2013: I'm a LIFETIME member now!
Weight loss to date: 73.2 pounds

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Looking for Sponsors!

I had so much fun doing the Cypress 5K in July, and this one looks like even more fun! Walking around at Disneyland with Disney characters? How fun is that!! This one is different than the other walk I did. I had to pay a registration fee to walk. For this one, I need to get people to sponsor me, and raise a minimum of $50 to walk. If you're interested in sponsoring me for any amount, please click here. And please accept my heartfelt "Thank You" in advance.


On October 14th, thousands of CHOC Children's supporters will walk through the Disneyland® Resort at the 22nd Annual CHOC Walk in the Park. Last year, over 14,000 participants raised over $1.7 million helping to support the care, services, education and research that CHOC provides children. Now, every step means more as CHOC works to open its new patient tower in Spring 2013.  As CHOC expands the services provided throughout the community, your support will help more children - in addition to making sure that every child who is in need will receive care regardless of their family's ability to pay.

If you'd like info on the CHOC Walk in the Park, visit them here, or on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment