The time has come . . .
Ok - I've said it. It's out there in writing. As of May 21, 2012, I am flimsy-paper-card-carrying-member of Weight Watchers! And you know what? So far, I LOVE IT! That may be the nerdy, techie girl in me speaking, but the electronic tracking got me. Sucked me in and is keeping me there. Is that all it took? Had I only known sooner. Will it last?
I hope so! Come with me and see!
UPDATE: March 17, 2013: 43 weeks, and I made my goal! Weight loss at goal, 61.6 pounds - 29.2%!
UPDATE: April 28, 2013: I'm a LIFETIME member now!
Weight loss to date: 73.2 pounds

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Pineapple Sauce, 2p+

 
 
YUM! Tropical and easy, this is a delicious pineapple topping that could go over yogurt or ices cream. A serving (about 1/4 cup) is only 2 points plus!

Ingredients:

1/2 fresh pineapple, chopped
2 tablespoons brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup fresh orange juice
dash of cinnamon, if desired

In a medium saucepan, add orange juice, brown sugar and vanilla extract. Mix, and heat over medium heat about 20 minutes or until sauce has reduced by half. Sprinkle in a dash if cinnamon, stir, then add pineapple. Heat for an additional 5 minutes or so.
This makes 4 servings, approximately 1/4 each, for 2p+ (per Weight Watchers Recipe Builder).

~ Enjoy! ~

No comments:

Post a Comment