The time has come . . .
Ok - I've said it. It's out there in writing. As of May 21, 2012, I am flimsy-paper-card-carrying-member of Weight Watchers! And you know what? So far, I LOVE IT! That may be the nerdy, techie girl in me speaking, but the electronic tracking got me. Sucked me in and is keeping me there. Is that all it took? Had I only known sooner. Will it last?
I hope so! Come with me and see!
UPDATE: March 17, 2013: 43 weeks, and I made my goal! Weight loss at goal, 61.6 pounds - 29.2%!
UPDATE: April 28, 2013: I'm a LIFETIME member now!
Weight loss to date: 73.2 pounds

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Say "cheese"!

"Old" treats . . . 
So . . . who says you can't teach old dogs new tricks? Everyday I get to help a lot of co-workers with a lot of different things and it isn't unusual to find "thank you" treats on my desk in the morning. It could be anything from donuts or egg rolls to See's candy and chocolate macadamia nuts. But, after being on Weight Watchers for so long I think I have them trained! Look at my latest "Thank You" treat!

YAY! Cheeze!


No comments:

Post a Comment