The time has come . . .
Ok - I've said it. It's out there in writing. As of May 21, 2012, I am flimsy-paper-card-carrying-member of Weight Watchers! And you know what? So far, I LOVE IT! That may be the nerdy, techie girl in me speaking, but the electronic tracking got me. Sucked me in and is keeping me there. Is that all it took? Had I only known sooner. Will it last?
I hope so! Come with me and see!
UPDATE: March 17, 2013: 43 weeks, and I made my goal! Weight loss at goal, 61.6 pounds - 29.2%!
UPDATE: April 28, 2013: I'm a LIFETIME member now!
Weight loss to date: 73.2 pounds

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Congratulations are in order!

2013 FitClub Winner!
Another round of the Pathology FitClub comes to an end, and I'm happy to say that I'm still the Queen . . . well, technically, that is! The winner this round, losing 22%, was my friend Arnie. Arnie and his wife decided to join Weight Watchers this last February, after I told him how great it was. And, see - I was right! So he is now the FitClub King, and I, yours truly, came in second, with a 13.6% loss this round. So since Arnie is a King, I am declaring myself as still reigning Queen! To make the victory even more sweet, in addition to a nice, fat monetary prize, Arnie also won the raffle and took home a mini iPad! I'd say that was a good day!

Congratulations, Arnie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment